These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Exhibit In accessible at https://www.exhibitin.com .
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website.
By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here.
You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Exhibit In and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Exhibit In may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Exhibit In a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Exhibit In reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Exhibit In express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Exhibit In, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Exhibit In, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Exhibit In from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Exhibit In is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Exhibit In is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Exhibit In and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of bh, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in bh for the resolution of any disputes.
EXHIBIT IN will not issue any refunds. Refunds will not be provided for any subscription, we do not provide credite, refunds or prorated billing for sbscribtion that cancelled mid-month. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR SUBSCRIBTION UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTHLY BILLING CYCLE.
You are entitled to cancel your account at any time. Please note that you must cancel your subscription before it renews for a subsequent month to avoid being charged for the next month’s subscription fee. If you cancel your subscription the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then-current monthly subscription period.
Information Collection and Use:
- Send communications to you, such as your transaction status (for example, booking confirmations), information about services available from EXHIBIT IN Software Portfolio event announcements, important notices including those announcing changes to our terms or policies, information about EXHIBIT IN plans in which you have chosen to subscribe, promotional offers and surveys.
- Administer, customize, personalize, analyze and improve our services (including the content and advertisements on This Website), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
- Protect the security or integrity of This Website, our business, or our services.
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
Other than as described in this Policy, we will not give any information about you to others without your express permission.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us: EXHIBIT IN Email:Info@ExhibitIn.com ISA TOWN, BAHRAIN